The world of today and tomorrow will be technologically driven. In such a scenario, students cannot solely rely on traditional learning methods that are focussed only on memorisation. Integration of technology in education is not just desired by students and parents but it is the need of the hour. Blended learning solutions such as our ThinkRoom Programme combine learning through digital media with traditional face-to-face training. Here is what makes a blended learning programme in schools a success:
- Learner-driven experience: A good blended learning programme is the one that puts students at the centre. Besides allowing for flexibility in time, place, and pace of learning, good blending learning programmes in schools offer opportunities to think, question and self-learn. For instance, our ThinkRoom Programme includes several activities that make in-person and at-home learning interactive. Fun narratives, quizzes, engaging animations, and educational songs foster open communication and camaraderie in the classroom and make learning at home fun.
- Clearly defined learning outcomes: What goal is an activity aimed at achieving? What will a child learn after completing certain activities? These are some questions that a good blended learning programme tackles beforehand. Activities should have learning outcomes aligned to them as they describe what students are expected to know or be able to do upon completion of an activity. Learning outcomes are observable and measurable and help teachers to better assess students. All our lessons are aligned with clearly defined learning outcomes based on SOLO taxonomy.
- Integrates face-to-face and virtual learning: Good blended programmes are not just limited to offering live online classes. Rather they are deliberate in their approach to integrate traditional learning and online learning. Our ThinkRoom programme has several spaces where children can express their own understanding of concepts. The live class is one part of the larger umbrella of blended learning. Our programme maximises interaction, participation and collaboration in the classroom and outside of it.
- Personalised assessments: In India, classroom sizes are generally larger and giving personalised feedback to each student can be difficult for a teacher. A good blended learning programme acknowledges this challenge and addresses it. Our ThinkRoom helps teachers make teaching guides, lesson plans and create interactive activities. Not just that, it helps with assessments. Using the content management systems, teachers in schools customise the feedback and make personal recommendations based on performance on various activities.
- Continuous learning for teachers: Through the advanced Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme, teachers continue to learn and adapt their teaching methods as per the changing times. Our blended learning program has been successful in empowering teachers in making a positive impact in the classroom.
Transform your classrooms with ThinkRoom Programme
For effective blended learning in primary schools and pre-primary schools, adopt ThinkRoom Programme. The blended learning approach of our programme combines the best of both worlds --- offline learning and virtual learning. Interactive digital activities such as animated videos, interactive quizzes and stories and in-class learning promote better participation and more interaction. All these together help students to develop self-learning. To know how our ThinkRoom Programme can transform your school’s curriculum and help students excel in academics and in life, schedule an appointment.