Learning Management Systems (LMS) are the future of education. They allow students to access all their educational materials on a single platform. They allow schools and teachers to deliver lessons in an organised manner and manage learning outcomes. The LMS of our ThinkRoom Programme is not just restricted to the digitisation of content but helps to achieve the personalised learning experiences for each student as much as possible. Here are some of the benefits of LMS for students in schools:
- Easy access to learning materials: Though teachers and educators may remember a time when there was no internet, today’s generation is growing up in a fast digital world. In this digital world, the LMS allows students to engage in learning outside the classroom. There are several engaging activities that students can do at home. LMS allows students to explore the subject deeper.
- Effective communication: Another important benefit of the LMS is that it maintains a steady flow of communication among teachers, students and parents. It provides a platform whereby teachers can convey important announcements and share the kid’s progress with the parents.
- Promotes self-learning: One of the major benefits of LMS is that it supports self-paced learning. Our LMS system is rich and engaging. There are many educational videos and interactive learning that students can focus on when they are not in the classroom. They can dwell on subjects they like or which they think need extra attention. When students get more involved in their studies, learning becomes more effective.
- Accommodates different learning styles: The confines of a traditional classroom are quite restricted. The one-way communication style of teaching doesn’t accommodate different learning styles. In a large classroom, for teachers to come up with pedagogical techniques every day can be quite difficult. The LMS has audio narration, quizzes, videos and games that allow students to learn whichever they want.
- Better engagement with parents: Parents and guardians can have access to the LMS and track their child’s calendar, and assessment dates. This creates opportunities for meaningful conversation between teachers and parents or guardians. With the LMS in place, parents or guardians do not have to ask their children “What did they learn in the class today?”. A quick peek at the system will give them an idea of what was taught and what the child learned.
- Transparent feedback: Feedback for formative and summative tasks can be easily shared with the student on the LMS portal. Students can easily access feedback and take corrective actions.
Chrysalis ThinkRoom is one of the best blended learning programmes that comes with LMS and CMS. Making learning and teaching organised and easier. To know how our ThinkRoom programme can help your students excel, schedule an appointment.